Has anyone used this?  I seem to be having difficulties with the setup.  I
downloaded the file, and moved it to Documents, as suggested in the audioo
instructions.  I opened terminal and switched to the documents directory.  but
when I try and switch to the Solona directory, I get the message that there is
no such folder or file.  But I can see the folder when I go into the documents
directory.  Anyone know what might be going on?
TIA,
Donna