HI Julie,

I think the equivalent of my computer would be the finder window on the dock.
It has all the drives and devices on it. Or you can use spotlight to search for
things  that way as well. I listened to several podcasts on the Mac by Mike
Arrigo, and then on the Australian Mac podcast. I think they are called Vision
Australia. I hope that helps.

Allison

My birds are winged blessings, they help me soar!