Hi Folks:

I now have Windows 7 installed under fusion.  I have a silicone roll up
keyboard.  When I plug in the USB keyboard, it doesn't seem to be recognized by
Windows 7.  Is there something I need to do?  What is Sharp Keys?  Will this
allow me to map an insert key to the Macbook so I won't have to use the USB
keyboard?  I'm a little confused.  I'm using Jaws 11 on the windows side.  I
appreciate any help.  :)