Is this book available in an e book format, that I could read on my ipad?

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Teresa Cochran
Sent: Wednesday, 11 August 2010 12:37 p.m.
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Teaching Mac to sighted people

Snow Leopard, The Missing Manual from OReilly publishers is an extremely
good book. It describes in detail what the window controls look like and any
keystrokes, if applicable, etc. I highly recommend it.

Teresa
On Aug 10, 2010, at 5:27 PM, Sarai Bucciarelli wrote:

> Hi:
> Now this is a switch. LOL. I've learned Windows from sighted people, so
have been able to adapt from their POV; however I'm learning the Mac from a
blindness perspective. I'm trying to show a sighted person my Mac, and since
I don't really know what the screen looks like, we're having issues. I.E. He
cannot see the icons on the doc, and he cannot find the address bar in
Safari. Any advice?