Hi,

I found issues with this using it on the Mac a few months ago. It worked
nicely, but what I found did not work properly were components such as the
message logger to view messages on the phone and sending. These are just the
ones I remember.

Regards,
Nic
Mobile Me: nic2...@me.com
GoogleTalk: chojiro1...@gmail.com
Facebook
Twitter
Skype: Kvalme
MSN Messenger: nico...@home3.gvdnet.dk
Yahoo! Messenger: cin368
AIM: cincinster

On Aug 12, 2010, at 5:47 PM, Donna Goodin wrote:

> Thanks, Scott.  Did you use it on the Mac, or in Windows?
> Tia,
> Donna
> On Aug 12, 2010, at 11:24 AM, Scott Howell wrote:
>
>> Donna, I used to use that program and it was quite accessible. This has been
>> sometime ago and I can only assume they have not made any significant
>> changes that would have posed problems.
>> On Aug 12, 2010, at 11:30 AM, Donna Goodin wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I'm wondering if anyone here has used a program called Missing Sync to sync
>>> a mobile phone with a Mac?  If yes, what were/are your impressions?  Is it
>>> accessible?
>>> TIA,