Hi friends,

A few weeks ago there was discussion on the subject of grade two input and some
one recommended installing a language pack to add grade two input support.  I
did that, and it gave me French, spanish, Swedish, and all kinds of goodies.
It also gave me US unicode.  Can any one tell me how I get grade two braille
input?  It seems the language pack installed successfully.

Thanks,

Erik Burggraaf
Check out my first ever podcast tutorial, Learn braille using the braille box.
Visit http://www.erik-burggraaf.com and click podcasts to read more and
subscribe.