i've never been sure of the proper spelling of u'all, so i always type it you all when i want to use it. lol thanks and take care, max
On Aug 28, 2010, at 7:17 PM, Pete Nalda wrote:

Don't you mean "I can say that, Y'all? I'm from Texas too :) I reckon I could use a voice that sounded like Reba MacIntyre. Hot Dawg! Oh, gosh, been down here too long dog gone it.