Hi Thanks so much that worked great.
Corey

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of focus
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2010 12:25 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Cc: focus
Subject: Re: Bluetooth setup assistant

Hi Corey!
I had a look for you!
And here's what I got for you!
1, enter system preference's and select bluetooth button, 2, In the
bluetooth menu scroll right until you get to advanced button, 3, vo space
bar the button and in there the 1st option is to check on\off bluetooth
assistant so uncheck this and your problem should be solved!
Just exit all the way!
hth Colin

Skype focus_66