Kawal and Scott, I think I tried to over think this whole process at first and
made it more difficult than it ultimately was.  Scott, I think I had to jump
back to the Mac side and unzip the Sharp Keys Program with the Unarchiver for
Mac, because I didn't have an applications key, but I really don't remember.  I
must have gotten it unzipped some how.  :)