It just has an html field where your recipient writes you the message and next
to it there is an edit field where you write your message.  Like Skype
messaging. My bhother-in-law is a Mac user and he said that Adium slowed the
system down as he has used it. He helped me to set up messenger using Jaber
service with I Chat.

Sent from my iPhone