From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Matthew Johnson
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2010 6:09 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: re: duo core or i5 in mbp

hi,

I'll be using this for lectures, some language stuff, and also possibly
for recording music with logic or garage band down the line. My concern
is future proofing. Unfortunately, you can't get the 7200 rpm harddrives
in the 13 inch mbp's or I'd just go duo with a better harddrive.

Gotta love apple's packaged deal options, instead of letting you
configure your heart out.
MJ