Hi,

Not sure this is what you want but here goes:
1, select the first of your files,
2, interact with the list,
3, press control option shift f3 to turn cursor tracking off,
4, vo arrow to the next item of interest,
5 press vo command space to select it,
Continue with steps 4 and 5 untill all files of interest are selected.
You may press vo f6 to hear what is selected.
6, vo shift f3 to put cursor tracking on,
7, stop interacting with the list press control option shift up arrow.
Act on the selection as desired.
This thanks to Barefoot Ray.