I have VMWare FUsion installed and I want to add a network printer. I
configured Fusion to use the default printer on the Mac. However, XP (yes I am
forced to use it grin) will not see the printer. THis is an HP CM2320NF
networked printer. Any thoughts appreciated. Previously Fusion did allow xp to
see the OfficeJet I had installed, but that printer is no longer available. So,
what to do?

THanks,