Hi Rose,

I'm so happy you got VO to work again. That sounds like an ordeal COngrats that
you got your Macbook to work again and VO to speak again. I'm saving your
message for future reference in case Audio Hijack ever causes my VO not to
speak again. Thank you so much for sharing. Have a wonderful Sunday when it
comes your way.

Happily,
Allison

My birds are winged blessings, they help me soar!