Hi all,

Yesterday I got my first experience with Solona services
www.solona.net
The so called Raive service they offer allows you to send any image file
containig E.G. a photo of what ever to that service and to get a verbouse
description of what is to see on it in return. Of course there's no OCR system
behind all this, but several sighted volonteers from all around the world who
cares about the sent images and the returned descriptions. Seems they all do a
great job for the blind and low sighted comunity and i've decited to make a
donation to that free of charge service. But I don't have found any payment
account data at there homepage. May perhaps anyone of you help?

Martin