sorry for the double posting, but just not sure where to go with this one... i
wanna type, with my bluetooth keyboard, acute letters, that'd be used in the
Spanish language... switching to the Spanish keyboard doesn't seem to work with
me, as when the Bluetooth keyboard's active, the actual touch keyboard doesn't
appear to be visible... I'm running and IPhone 4 with 4.1 firmware, if that
makes a difference... i tried option-e, as mentioned about French accented
letters previously, but got eurosign, and things like that... not what i was
looking for... any help would  be greatly appreciated... maybe it doesn't
matter what I'm typing on, as ester has mentioned too, but, just thought I'd
ask...