Hi Joshia,

I've recently had a free upgrade to marsedit 3 and i've got no issues to
report. It is actually more accessible than ver 2 and has quite some more
features.

If you are trying to retrive your old posts and edit them, try entering the
retunr key on the list of posts or pages then vo right to edit all its contents.

I've had marsedit 3 for a few weeks now and have been blogging easily over my
self hosted wordpress 3.0 so i don't know where the issues lie exactly in your
case.

Hope that helps

Best regards,

Yuma DX®