Wow, what a treasure chest Tim put together.  I hope it continues somewhere,
though I nabbed a lot!
On Nov 9, 2010, at 11:51 AM, Esther wrote:

Hi David,

Yes, I use the original Automator script that Greg Kearney wrote quite a long
time ago (when he was still in the U.S. and could host a web site listing the
accessibility of VoiceOver compatible software).  However, since that site is
long gone, your best bet to get a "Move" script is to go to the English version
of the site of the Italian Mac User group that Rossy maintains at:

http://www.universalaccess.it/script-english/

Then get the "move" script.  And speaking of useful AppleScripts that are about
to go away, if you have not yet picked up the "RestartAt" AppleScript that
allows you move to an arbitrary time in any iTunes track (music, audiobook,
podcast, movie, etc.), I would do so now from Tim Kilburn's VoiceOver Downloads
page at:

http://homepage.mac.com/kilburns/voiceover/downloads.html

before it goes off-line TODAY with all the other original dot Mac homepages.
The alternative is browsing in the Mail Archive pages for the old list and
trying to read, copy, and paste it all from one of my very old posts.

Cheers,

Esther