I'm curious  how fast it would have gone for me at home.  I think I sustained
about 100 megabits so it was probably only slightly slower.  If I tuned the TCP
in my Mac and waited for the Apple site to be unloaded I bet I could have
grabbed it in less than 30 seconds if they don't have rate limiting set.  I got
to build out our office broadband network so I used 3 gigabit fiber connections
(native gig E) with 1 each going to diverse carriers.  It's pretty zippy.