Okay All;

Chill!

Personally the Mac / sex analogy etc. doesn't bother me a bit. However, since
we have a multi-cultural, multi-racial list of many belief systems / age
groups, I'd respectfully ask that we keep this in mind and not only be
considerate of others but also just plain be polite.

If you can't all at least act like adults about this stuff and realize that it
actually might offend people and that each of you isn't the only one on this
list, then you simply won't be able to post here. That's all there is to it.

I'm sorry, but we really do all need to just get along and be nice to each
other. that's not too much to ask, is it? :)

So please, enjoy each other's company and please try being a bit considerate of
other's views here, whether you share them or not.

Thanks and have a terrific day!…

Smiles,

Cara :)