Hi Sarai,
Sounds like a fun time. If you do consider mounting an iMac on your wall, here
are a couple of things I learned about the process:
1. Regardless of the wall mount you choose, you will need to purchase Apple's
VESA mounting adapter kit for the iMac. I think it currently costs around US
$30. I used to have Apple's 24 inch LED display and found it pretty simple to
remove the existing stand and install the VESA adapter. The adapter kit
included the tools necessary to remove the existing stand and attach the VESA
adapter.
2. If at a future time you decide to remove the iMac from the wall and put it
on a desk, it is pretty simple to remove the VESA adapter and re-install the
original imac stand.
3. The current model of the smaller 21.5 inch iMac does not have the same VESA
mounting capabilities found in the larger 27 inch iMac model. Apparently it is
not possible to remove the existing stand from the 21.5 inch model without
performing major warranty-voiding iMac surgery. I think there is a 3rd party
vendor who sells a wall mounting kit for the 21.5 inch iMac that works with the
existing stand still attached.

HTH,
Bryan