And you'll need some "rocking" money too! <grin>
I think I'll stay away from those machines....
Isaac
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarai Bucciarelli" <bucc7...@bellsouth.net>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2010 8:00 PM
Subject: Re: Oh boy

Yeah! With two TB hard drive, 16GB of ram! That would rock.
Sarai Bucciarelli
Personal to win Amazon and other free gift cards, Come join me on www.swagbucks.com/refer/sdbuccia

On Nov 17, 2010, at 1:01 PM, Scott Granados wrote:

That IMac does look pretty tempting.

On Nov 17, 2010, at 2:04 AM, Donna Goodin wrote:

Oh, fine! So just give me something else I'll want to buy when I finally get to the Apple store. :)
Donna