Hello Larry, Kev, and everyone,

I'm really confused by this complaint about VoiceOver always saying "New Line".
This isn't happening for me. I've checked carefully with several types of
documents to find new line characters, but VO isn't speaking them.

I have Verbosity set to Medium and Punctuation to Some.

Have you tried adjusting your verbosity settings? There really is an awful lot
you can do to customise these.

Cheers,

Anne