Hi Louie,

I don't suppose you could Google for a PDF version of the Zen Stone manual? I'm told there's an accessible iPhone app called CHMReader that will read CHM format. However, this article reviewing program options for "Reading CHM files on Macs" came up in my Google searches. I haven't tried any of the linked programs, but it looks like a good, current evaluation of the alternatives, and supplies links to a number of programs.

http://blog.roshambo.org/reading-chm-files-on-macs/

The only worrisome item was a comment to this article, dated in August 2009, that asked if the author had noticed that a recent Mac update had broken most of the CHM readers. Hope that is no longer the case.

Cheers,

Esther