Hello, I was wondering how easy it is to take pictures with an iphone?  Also is
there a simple camera that can conect to the computer if one wants to take
pictures or video.  I am trying to help my friend take pictures of her daughter
and we are both blind sosometimes the pictures don't come out great.  I wish
there was a camera that was vo opperated like, camera on, focuss settings,
ready etc. She wants to send pictures to her family who does not live anywhere
near us.   Thanks for any insite.  Heather