WHoa whoa whoa! SOme of your responses to the original jailbreak question are
killing me here! I have done three successful jailbreaks of a 3gS. I use Cydia
accessibly, and I have my phone running on t-mobile. I enjoy using quite a few
jb apps, and I've even got a few themes and ringtones from the jb app store.
You can read more about all of this on applevis.com. My introduction to
jailbreaking guide can be found here.
http://applevis.com/guides/ios/jailbreaking-101-introduction-blind-perspective

I hope this guide will clear up any misconceptions floating around about
jailbreaking. It's very thorough. If you have anymore questions, please feel
free to write me off-list or reply here.
Thanks,
Rose