Hello; I don't know where the setting is for sure but I imagine it is under the compose tab in mail settings where you can put the default mail to plain text. then if yo send one that is rich text or has attachments it will just prompt you to either stay in plain text or convert to rich text. that's how i handle it. hope that helps, max