Hi Eric,

As you do have a version of WOW for the mac, i was wondering if you were
actually able to get to the game world, or were stuck in the intro dialog where
you choose your character.

Is there any navigation possible with VO before entering the world, and once
within the world is everything inaccessible?

I'm asking this as i believe the scripts can take from various parts of the api
and provide sound cues and menu navigation via key bindings, just as is the
case in quake when you go to the console.

For the sound cues, i think it should be a matter of mesh picking within the
game window. All objects are drawn and therfore have ID tags to them, with sub
categories, such as NPC, players, statics, triggers etc. If different sound
cues could be integrated which do not hamper too much to the experience, and
allow the user to understand where he/she is, this might be a start.

I remember there were a lot of keys used when entering a full blown warzone,
spells, items in the pouch, jumps and communication, so there are probably many
ways to find an underlying architecture that could easily be picked for
accessiblity.

If all graphics are turned to their minimum, and sound quality is in fact true
3D spatial, this could be something to consider.

Best ergards