Colin, I get nothing, no sound no movement just nothing.
On Dec 25, 2010, at 11:24 AM, Colin M wrote:

Hi Marlaina!
Ok I'm wondering what does happen when you press option and then up arrow or
down arrow!
The way I understand it my key board is like the mbp and that command does work
every time I use it!
I found holding down the opt key first then pressing either up down it always
makes the bonk sound as if you should not do this, but it does what I also
noticed that going that method keeps you in [ lets say] subject column!
Anyway I'd just like to know!
It works here why not on yours and others!
Thanks
Colin
I'm far too bad for Heaven!
The Devil is afraid I'll take his place!