The most direct though not necessarily the most obvious is to open up the
dictionary  of objects available to AppleScript within the AppleScript editor...

        command-shift-O

 Then select VoiceOver and hit enter.

There will be a window with two tables and a HTML document.

THe HTML document lists all of the Objects properties and actions available ...
For Example:
it.
vo cursor object n, pl vo cursor object : The VoiceOver cursor
properties
bounds (rectangle, r/o) : The bounds of the VoiceOver cursor
text under cursor (text, r/o) : The text of the item in the VoiceOver cursor
magnification (real) : The magnification factor of the VoiceOver cursor
responds to
grab screenshot, move, perform action, select.
commander object n : The VoiceOver commander.
responds to
perform command.

Jon