Hi guys. I've been wondering this for a couple of years now, but I've never
found anything yet. iPods don't support the Ogg format, and apple don't look
like they will. I could be wrong, but I'm not sure. Anyway, onto my question.
Is there some sort of plugin that will make my iPod touch play ogg files? I
know there is an iTunes plugin for ogg, but I've never installed it. I've got a
perfect media player that plays things in ogg. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.
Cheers,
James