Hi All,
I'm trying to create a group in Address Book, with limited success.  I can't
seem to give it a custom name.  "Untitled Group" isn't particularly
descriptive.  The "Rename group" item in the edit menu doesn't seem to be doing
much good either.
Is this a  part of the program which is inaccessible, or am I just missing
something?  At this point, I'm just choosing "New Group" from the file menu and
trying to type.
Best and thanks for any advice,
Zack.