To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2011 12:50 AM
Subject: Re: Facebook Fopa

Actually I am not sure how they will do it, but Facebook has said that they are going to implement Captcha for all access. I am assuming that this will include all three sites, m dot, lite and the regular site. This is why I wrote back to Tom Merritt the host of tech news today on the twit network.

Keith