Running Fusion in WIndows should not affect the way it works, other than a
minimal delay between when you press keys and when that key press is
transferred to Fusion. The same goes for sound. It must be processed by OS X
first and then by Fusion. I've run Jaws, WIndow Eyes, and NVDA on a Fusion VM
and seen no issues that weren't directly related to Windows itself.
Sorry you're having trouble.
Rose