Thank you for this Chantelle,

I discovered with sighted assist that holding down control and swiping two
fingers away from you is a feature that is set within System Preferences under
Trackpad.  It wasn't working on my Macbook Pro even though the checkbox was
checked.  I unchecked it and then rechecked it and I guess it works now.  I'll
try the same with my client today and hope for the same result.  I'll also have
her try turning off Zoom and using the method you described as well.  Thank you
so much for your response.

Best,

Earle