Hi All,
   I'm new to Mac, and newer to the list. But I have a question. I'd
like to put Bookshare books on my Booksense using my Mac. I connect my
Booksense but cannot figure out where to locate it. I've gone into
finder  and tried looking for it in the "devices" list, but it doesn't
seem to be there. Also, I downloaded the Unarchiver to unzip the
books, but it seems to always be "busy"...a problem I rarely have with
any other programs. Is anyone experience these issues and are there
any cures for them?

   I love my Mac and I love to read but I am so frustrated and
confused right now and those that I have spoken with don't seem to
have much help for me. So I'm a little desperate, LOL.

Thank you so, so much for your help; it is so appreciated.

All the best,
Caitlin