Hey everyone, ok, this one really has me stumped, wondering if anyone can
perhaps think of something I forgot. On one of my mac minis, youtube videos
just will not play, the plug ins are enabled, and I have the newest flash
player, 10.2. Also, if I boot my mac mini from my external hard drive using a
backup I did last week, the videos also don't work, and the problem started
after I did this backup. So, using carbon copy cloner, I did a current backup
on the mini having the problem, then I took my external hard drive to my other
mac mini, ad booted it from the external drive. The videos played just fine,
therefore I know it's not operating system related. Because of that, I didn't
think repairing permissions would make a difference, but I did it anyway using
the snow leppard DVD. Thinking it might be a port on the router, I tried
connecting through wireless, no difference. Also disconnected and reconnected
the monitor and even unplugged the power cord. Flash on other web sites play
just fine. I suppose I could try connecting the cable modem directly to this
mac and make sure it's not a quirk with the router. Anyone got any other ideas?