Look, here's how I see it.  They've been telling us for about two years that
they know about the accessibility issues witth Drop Box.  Every single time one
of us writes them about it, all we hear back is, "We're aware of the problem".
I reckon it's high time one of us or maybe a bunch of us wrote them and frankly
said something like this:

"
"Every single time any one of us has written you about the accessibility
problems we've been having with Drop Box, all we hear from you is, ""We're
aware of it and are working on it."".  Really?  Where's the evidence of your
work?  You keep saying that you are aware, yet, we see no results.  To speak
frankly, we are beginning  to wonder wheterh or not you really actually care;
even if you are aware.  What do we have to do to make you understand that, if
we're going to use your service, (especially if we're going to pay for it),
we'd better be able to use it?  What will it take?".  Yes, I think at least one
of us; or, as I said before, a number of us, ought to just put it out on the
table just like that.  Just one of us isn't enough.  We need to do this on a
daily basis until they realize that we WILL, NOT, BE, IGNORED!!!

Thoughts?

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!