It looks like my library uses overdrive.  It says that I can use on an iPhone
only if I use the overdrive software on a windows computer.  Is this true for
WMA files?  This particular audiobook is in WMA.  I believe overdrive for
libraries also offer some audiobooks in MP3.  Are the MP3 versions the only
ones we can use on a mac and then transfer to an iPhone?  I'm not particularly
interested in this audiobook but I just picked something so I can send a link
here as someone requested.  I have not searched for a book I'd be interested in
until I know I can do this.  :)  I figured there's no point in getting excited
and find out that it just can't happen with a mac and an iPhone.

http://overdrive.phoenixpubliclibrary.org/BD0141BB-9A72-49EB-8D04-F4ABF0F1903A/10/262/en/ContentDetails.htm?ID=077CC986-D5E1-46F8-84ED-0A8F92C3283C

Thanks so much,
Christina