HI,

You can reclassify your audio described movies by pressing command-I and then
pressing command-5 in the subsequent dialog box. It will give you an option to
declare the media type. I believe you can choose TV show or movie or whatever
you have listed in your preferences.

Adding to an existing playlist is easy. Highlight the song(s) you want. Press
VO-shift-M and move down to "Add to Playlist." You will see a list of your
created playlists.

If the media you are importing is not music, it will go into lists other than
music. You'll need to reclassify the imported audio as something other than
music when you import.

For example, I have downloaded a whole series of MP3 files and want them to be
classified as audio books. I have selected all of them in my Recently Added
list, pressed command-I to change the properties for all of the files and set
the media type to Audio Book. Then, I also turn on Remember Playback Position
and Skip when shuffling. this way, if I leave a file, it will resume where I
left off, and I don't have to hear the file when I'm skipping through music on
shuffle.

Hope this helps,
Kevin