Yeah that's true. Well we'll see. In my head why not just combine  3 three
technologies in to 1 app? but maybe in the future that might happen to.

Yeha the big boss though thought did tell us that it was not possibil to do
this but maybe they have some tuff up there slevs lol!

Take care all and enjoy reading this school year. I am. Well not really.
Contracts and more contracts.