Since I have some limited vision, I like being able to see the web
pages I view, and I see best when they take up the entire screen.  On
the Mac, their doesn't seem to be a maximize button.  There's just the
minimize and zoom button.  Also, I find it sorta interesting that when
I first got my Mac, the Safari window was centered in the screen.
Then I did something (I think zoomed in and then out) and now the
window is always on the left side of the screen.  Is there a way I can
maximize it like hitting alt-space and then X in windows.

I apologize if I seem to be asking tons of questions that have been
asked 80 billion times by newbies.

Thanks,
Eric