Joseph,
According to this article, it would appear that Sendmail is part of OS X.
Unfortunately, this article is completely irrelevant for what I want to know.
I'm looking for a tutorial on using Sendmail via the Mac. I suppose I can just
dig up a Unix one and mess around with it if I can't find a Mac one. At any
rate here's the article I was looking at.

http://oreilly.com/pub/ct/51

I'll try and see if I can dig up some more info later, as I'm interested in
this subject due to my own curiosities.
Regards,
Rose