Yeah the authorization is always fun.  I feel like I should be using
Window-eyes rather than JAWS at this point when I need to use Windows,
and I'll probably end up switching sometime down the road.  But
getting used to yet another screen-reader isn't really what I want to
be doing with my free time right now.

Thanks,
Eric