OK, I'm hoping there is some sort of fix but I have run repairing permissions
and that has not helped.  My problem is that Safari is constantly always saying
"Safari busy....ready" on and so on and so forth.  It's really really bad on
Facebook.  I constantly have to shut VO off and then back on again.  Once I get
VO back on the problem is temporarily fixed until I go to a different page.
Does anyone know of a fix for this?  I'm really frustrated with the time I
waste.

Thanks for any help ahead of time,
Christina