Hey,

I've done quite a few hackintoshes in my time, all of which from
memory have needed sighted help to get up and running.
I mainly make hackintoshes on desktops that have been built for that
exact purpose - E.G. picking a compatible motherboard and CPU. this
has made things much easier. The basic method is:
Build a box with components that other people have got to work.
Usually, ahci needs to be disabled in the bios.
Boot the box using boot132.
Once boot132 has booted, insert snow leopard.
Cary out the snow leopard install with sighted help and restart the machine.
Boot to boot132.
Boot into the osx install.
Install a bunch of packages from places like ihackintosh to get stuff
working such as audio, ethernet and propper video. Also install
something that allows osx to boot without boot132.

Thats pretty much it. When ever I do them, I always try and base the
install from a retail dvd for maximum stability. The one exception was
when I installed snow leopard on my Samsung NC10 which required a
modified version which had been created for the MSI Wind line of
netbooks.

Like I say, its not really something that you would want to be doing
every day and its not really for the faint hearted. Having said this,
if you plan ahead and make sure your hardware is supported, you get a
great hackintosh that runs just like a normal mac.