Hi all!

:-) I thought I knew how to do this, but apparently not.  So, how do I
remove a song from a specific playlist without removing it from my
main Itunes library and thus having to re-import it?  Because it's
really annoying to have to re-import songs, and then re-add them to
all the playlists where I actually want them, just to get them out of
one playlist where I don't!

Anyway, help much appreciated!

And thanks, BTW, for the help with the audio-book chapters that were
playing out of order.  Re-tagging them in the "info" dialogue seems to
have solved the problem.  So hugely grateful!

Oh!  And lastly, how do you re-order songs in a playlist?  I tried
dragging them.  But, while that did put them where I wanted them in
the song-order, it seems to have duplicated them rather than simply
moving them!  At least, now they play in both places instead of just
where I want them, although they're only listed in the new location.
Does that make sense?

Anyway, thanks hugely for all tips!

--
"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death
your right to say it." (either Thomas Pain or Voltaire)