Hey folks,
How are yo?
I have a few questions about the mackbook pro since I am kind of a newby to the
mac.
I got an email from the apple store saying that my 1 year warrantee for the mac
is about to expire next month.
I am debating wether or not I should get the apple care plan mostly because of
the cost.
I know that this piece of equipment is very expensive and serves all of the
needs I have.
I can't be anymore happier with the mac myself since I first got it. I'm still
learning a lot about the mac even though i've had it for 1 year.

What do you think about the apple care plan. Should I go ahead and pay the
$249$ for the extension of the warranty which is 2 years or should I just forgo
that? What are the benefits of the apple care plan? When is it necessary to
have the extended warrantee? Is there a payment plan in case I can't afford the
high cost of the warrantee extension?

Thank you very much, I really appreciate it.

Priscilla Garces
priscillagarces1...@hotmail.com