Sorry, my bad, I just assumed that this had been posted to viphone? Do
you have a mac brandt? I'm not sure if you can use itunes whilst you
have pwntunes installed. If you are running osx, you could try the
free dTunes which once installed on your touch will let you copy music
over without using itunes - you  can even do this wirelessly.