Hi Annie,,,,
Why don't you ask Earle Harrison at Handytech in Minesota? He used to be on the list...
Isaac
----- Original Message ----- From: "Annie Skov Nielsen" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2011 4:11 PM
Subject: How to get an index evverest to work on the mac.


Hi.

I have an index evverest version 3, that I would like to use on my mac or in windows 7 in vmware, has anyone succeeded in getting a everest printer to print on the mac or in windows in vmware, and how have you done it. I have tried to share the printer, and install the drivers for the mac, but nothing seems to work. If I try with windows 7 in vmware windows simply break down when I attach the printer.

Best regards Annie.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MacVisionaries" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/macvisionaries?hl=en.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MacVisionaries" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/macvisionaries?hl=en.

Reply via email to